Best Deals from Amazon!

 

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Crocs...what the heck are they anyway?


I own Crocs. I love Crocs. My daughter loves Crocs. And they are UGLY! Not even pretty in pink (see pic). Yet everytime I venture out with my daughter, she in her green crocs and me in my brown ones, we never fail to get questions and comments. "What are those shoes?" Crocs. "Are they comfy?" Yes. "Where can you buy them?" Ummm...anywhere?
Today, taking my daughter and her little girlfriend out for a walk with our dog, skipping happily along, all three of us in our Crocs, my daughter and her friend start chatting and all of a sudden burst into giggles watching the dog chase along behind them. "Mom!" Isabel laughs out. "Do you think they have Crocs for dogs?" That stops me for a second. "No, I don't," I reply. "But what a great idea!"
Isabel and her friend continue on the theme, "They'd need FOUR shoes, not TWO!" They delight and laugh. "She could wear FOUR colors!" "How would they stay on?"
"Well..." I call back, laughing between breaths, "I guess you could call them 'Croc-a-dogs.'"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually pretty funny. And a great idea. I'll bet someone would buy Croc-a-dogs. And they have the little inserts now. Could be little dog biscuits. Pretty funny. You have a sharp kid.

Janet Spiegel said...

Thanks, Rita! Hope you stop by again.